Thursday 13 June 2013

My first impression of yoga


                 My first impression of yoga was nothing short of confused. I honestly didn't get the point of all of it when I was starting out. How was all this stretching and bending going to make someone lose weight? Well, I saw how people who would regularly practice yoga got thinner so there must have been something yoga was doing right.
                 I always believe that environment plays a big role in enjoying something; I can definitely say that FeatheredPipe covered that aspect in my journey to weight loss. Entering the studio every day was always something I looked forward to when I would and take a class because, aside from the actually practice, what made It all enjoyable were the teachers, the staff, the students and even the general atmosphere of the studio. Coming into the studio was like coming home to family, a fun-loving yoga family. At the yoga workshop , I learned a lot of lessons that I practice in my day-to-day life. It was through my teachers that I learned patience, self-control, self-worth, and forgiveness to my practice and myself. From the staff and my fellow classmates, I learned how to be dedicated into something that you love and to understand with where you are in your practice.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exciting, nevertheless it is vital for you to visit this specific url: Personal Training Workouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any training onMMA Fitness Workouts I'm really interested, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this wonderful blog with us. Nice post with great information and it is indeed informative and useful.

    Advanced Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand

    ReplyDelete